1. No Embarrassing Doctor Appointments
Going to the doctor generally sucks. Going to the doctor about your E.D. sucks more.
It's the same routine:
1. Make an appointment - "What's the reason for the appointment?"
2. Sit in a waiting room and wait...and wait...and wait.
3. Once the doctor arrives you have to suffer another series of embarrassing questions. "How long do your erections last?" "How would you describe the firmness of your erection?" "Can you achieve 'a quality' erection during masturbation?"
4. Leave the doctor's office feeling worse about your E.D. than when you arrived.
YIKES! This sucks.
requires no embarrassing and expensive doctor visits. Prescription treatments are sent to your door, discreetly.
2. No Weird Injections or Pumps
Nothing kills the intimate mood with your partner faster than saying, "hold that thought, I need to pump my penis. I'll be right back."
While there might be a place for penis pumps and injections these treatments are definite moment killers. Why struggle with a device that looks it belongs in your garage and not your bedroom?
Life would be so much easier with 's chewable tablets that could give you the same results without all the complicated contraptions and wait times.
3. Proven Safe & Effective Ingredients
BlueChew was created with a clear purpose in mind: to offer men access to high-quality medicine that defeats erectile dysfunction.
sells telemedicine tablets available with Sildenafil or Tadalafil - the same active ingredients for Viagra and Cialis. Decades of commercial use has proven their efficiency at boosting blood flow that helps men achieve long-lasting erections. Sildenafil is designed to last 4 to 6 hours and is excellent for when you have a special evening planned and want to get the most out of it. Tadalafil, on the other hand, is for when you want to be “available” for longer periods of time and lasts between 24 to 36 hours.
Since BlueChew tablets are chewable they dissolve quicker and they can act faster than pills. So you can get right to it without delay.
Although they make it easy for you to receive prescription E.D. tablets straight to your door, it’s still a meticulous process. Once you sign up, your chart must be approved by one of their licensed medical professionals who’ll help determine the best treatment for your situation.
Looking for safe, effective and proven treatment for your E.D.? It's time to give a try.
2019 Best ED Cure For Men | Brings Back Hard Rock Feels
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE, BLOG, OR CONSUMER PROTECTION UPDATE.